Number of employees: 4.
Including PhD: 3.
Main activities and functions
- Composing of research and production projects and their implementation in Russia and abroad;
- Arranging and taking part in exhibitions, conferences, symposiums and other scientific and industrial events of international level both in Russia and abroad;
- Collection, systematization and analysis of data on the results of foreign scientific research and exploration work on Precious, Base metals and Diamonds;
- Composing analytical data on the status and trends in the development of methods, techniques and technologies for forecasting, prospecting, evaluation of Precious, Base metals and Diamonds deposits;
- Taking part in the development of methodological guidelines developed by the Federal State Unitary Enterprise TsNIGRI for geological exploration and their promotion abroad;
- Implementation of the developed methodological recommendations for conducting geological exploration work in the practice of the Institute and in the geological industry;
- Providing practical application of research results, author supervision and technical assistance in their implementation.
- Organization of international geological excursions in the Russian Federation and participation in geological excursions and seminars abroad;
- Organization of training and professional development of foreign specialists.
Number of Contracts and subcontracts for 2008-2018 – 6.
Number of Public contracts and subcontracts for 2008-2018 – 3.
Major conferences attended by the department’s employees
- 2-nd scientific-practical conference "Geology, geophysics and minerals of Siberia". 2015.
- Scientific and methodical basics of base and precious metal deposit forecasting, prospecting and evaluation – status and prospects. Scientific and practical conference. Moscow. 2016, 2017, 2018.