Deputy head of department: A.A. Krasnoselskikh, PhD
Number of employees: 13
Including PhD: 5
Main activities and functions
- Inferred resource and reserve estimation.
- Mineral deposit and ore occurrence geological and economic evaluation.
- Inferred resource approval.
- Geological and economic information transfer to the Federal Agency on Subsurface Use (Rosnedra) and its territorial authorities for decision-making in subsurface use process and mineral base replacement
Number of Contracts and subcontracts for 2008-2018 – 14.
Number of Public contracts and subcontracts for 2008-2018 – 3.
Major conferences attended by the department’s employees
- Russian gold mining. Status and development prospects. 10th International conference. Moscow. 2008.
- Geosciences – way from new concepts to new discoveries. 3rd International conference and exhibition. Saint Petersburg. 2008.
- XXXIII International Geological Congress. Oslo. 2008.
- Metalliferous and nonmetalliferous deposit forecasting, prospecting and evaluation – advances and prospects. Scientific and practical conference. Moscow. 2008.
- Innovative directions of the Russian mineral complex development. Roundtable. Saint Petersburg. 2009.
- Planning principles and proposals on geological prospecting development to replace the Russian nonfuel mineral base for 2015-2020. Scientific and practical conference. Moscow. 2014.
- Scientific and methodical basics of precious, base metal and diamond deposit forecasting, prospecting and evaluation – status and prospects. Scientific and practical conference. Moscow. 2016.