Deputy head of department: None.
Number of employees: 7
Including PhD: 1
Main activities and functions
- Initiatives to distribute information among the institute departments to record, store and actualize information resources, ensure their availability to make proper administrative decisions and fulfil the institute’s tasks.
- Introduction of advanced information technologies.
- Creating working environment suitable for online information resources formation, monitoring and use.
- Involvement of departments into work with information resources as part of their scientific and production activities.
- Work coordination to ensure interaction between information systems.
- Collaboration with institutions, enterprises and organizations as well as regional and federal state authorities on information technology issues. Implementation of unified policy leading to the institute informatization.
- Ensuring information security of internal information resources.
Number of Contracts and subcontracts for 2008-2018 – 7.
Number of Public contracts and subcontracts for 2008-2018 – 6.
Major conferences attended by the department’s employees
- Geoinformation support for geological subsurface study and use, unified geological database formation and monitoring. Work conference. Moscow. 2018.
- The Russian subsurface GIS atlas – geological structure, mineral resources, the Russian subsurface status and use. Work conference. Saint Petersburg. 2018.
- Work conference on the unified geological database system performance in the Russian Federation. Moscow. 2017.
- The Russian geologists congress. Moscow. 2016.
- Organizational, legal and technological aspects of the unified geological database federal information system formation. Work conference. Moscow. 2016.