Information and analytical materials
- Russian mineral base: status and use monitoring:
- diamond, precious and base metal mineral base (DPBM MB) characteristics throughout the Russian Federation, federal districts and subjects, deposits at various commercial development stages;
- reporting on subsurface user activities aimed at mineral resource use and DPBM MB replacement;
- domestic mineral market conditions, mined and processed mineral products import and export.
- Global, regional and national precious, base metal and diamond market status and role:
- MB characteristics by countries and regions and major mining industry operational performance;
- MB trends, development and use prospects including major prospecting results.
Complex study of regional mining potential
- Complex geological and economic zonong, evaluation and revaluation of ore districts, precious and base metal deposits;
- Geological and economic evaluation of mineral deposits attractive to investors at various study stages;
- Modeling potential nonfuel deposit mining variants based on virtual investment projects;
- Geological and economic deposit revaluation based on innovative technologies;
- Nonfuel mineral deposit and subsurface blocks’ geological and economic evaluation and appraisal.
Scientific-methodical and analytical works
- Scientific and methodical support of nonfuel mineral prospecting undertaken as part of a federal initiative;
- Recommendations on prospecting technology and method use within prospective sites;
- Introduction of innovative rock and ore composition study methods to prospecting;
- Forecasting and prospecting deposit models.