Using innovation methods and instrumentation we will:
- Collect geological dataset on deposits, ore fields and districts
- Develop forecasting/prospecting deposit models
- Propose the best complex of geological prospecting approaches and methods
- Compose geological project and budget for geological prospecting and evaluation.
- Estimate resources and reserves
- Evaluate profitability of new deposits mining and peripheral parts of mines being extracted.
- Develop the best way of mineral processing and recovery using minor technological samples.
We successfully develop, use and improve innovation methods and instrumentation
- Analysis of diamond typomorphism by optically active defects (nitrogen and hydrogen)
- Fire assay, atomic absorption, atomic emission, neutron activation, X-ray fluorescence and other methods to analyze rocks and ores
- Arbitration analysis for precious and base metals
- Immediate technological mineral evaluation by minor technological samples
- Technological regulations of complex ore processing
- Biohydrometallurgical technologies to process refractory Au-As ores and concentrates
- Efficient processing technology for ores containing “invisible” and fine gold